It’s winter, and that means snow and ice, plenty of time for hot chocolate, and motivation to stay indoors. What if you were told that you could have stylish outfit inspiration right at your fingertips? Get the latest fashion trends and learn how to explore your unique style on the blog Gabi Fresh!
Scarves and Infinity
When it comes to styling a winter outfit, one of the most important elements is the scarf. Not only do they keep you warm, but they can also add a touch of style and personality to your look. If you’re looking for some stylish ways to wear a scarf this winter, check out these four ideas.
1. Go for an infinity scarf. Infinity scarves are super trendy right now and they’re also very practical. You can wear them loose or tighten them up around your neck depending on how cold it is outside.
2. Layer multiple scarves. This is a great way to add both warmth and style to your outfit. Try pairing a thick wool scarf with a thinner one made of cashmere or silk.
3. Get creative with tying your scarf. There are so many different ways to tie a scarf, so don’t be afraid to experiment. A simple way to add interest to your look is to try different knots or draping techniques.
4. Wear a printed scarf with a solid coat. Adding a pop of pattern with your scarf is a great way to liven up a basic winter coat . Try pairings stripes with florals or plaids with solids for an unexpected twist.
Winter Coat Essentials
It’s that time of year again when the temperatures start to drop and you have to start thinking about bundling up. If you’re looking for some winter coat inspiration, we’ve got you covered. Here are four essential coats that will keep you warm and stylish all season long.
1. The Puffer Coat: A puffer coat is a must-have for any winter wardrobe. They are super warm and can be styled a variety of ways. Dress them up with a pair of heels and a scarf or dress them down with jeans and sneakers.
2. The Trench Coat: A trench coat is another great option for those cold winter days. They are perfect for layering over your other clothes and they always look chic.
3. The Fur Coat: A fur coat is a luxurious choice for staying warm this winter. Faux fur options are available if you don’t want to wear real fur. Pair your fur coat with some skinny jeans and boots for a glamorous look.
4. The Military Coat: A military-inspired coat is perfect for adding a little edge to your winter style. Pair it with denim or leather for an edgy look or go for a more feminine feel by pairing it with a skirt or dress.
Snow Boots for Cold Slushy Weather
If you’re looking for a snow boot that will keep your feet warm and dry in cold, slushy weather, we’ve got just the thing. Our selection of snow boots are made with waterproof materials and insulation to keep your feet cozy all winter long. Whether you’re looking for a stylish boot to wear out on the town or a practical boot to wear while shoveling the driveway, we’ve got you covered.
Tips for Outdoor Fitness
Assuming you’re talking about cold weather workouts: -Invest in some good quality, weather-appropriate gear. This doesn’t have to be super expensive, but make sure you have a good pair of shoes and socks, a warm coat, hat, and gloves.
-Start slow. Don’t try to do too much too soon or you’ll risk injury or just plain old hating it.
-Find an activity you enjoy. If you don’t like running, don’t force yourself to do it just because everyone else says it’s the best workout ever. There are tons of options for getting active outdoors, so find one that suits your interests and personality.
-Make sure you’re properly hydrated and fueled. It’s easy to forget to drink water when it’s cold out, but your body still needs it! And if you’re going to be working hard, make sure you have enough energy by eating a nutritious meal or snack beforehand.
Outfits for Going Out In the Cold
When it comes to stylish winter outfits, you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for function. With the right pieces, you can stay warm and look good at the same time. Here are some great ideas for going out in the cold without sacrificing style:
-Layer Up: Wearing layers is a great way to stay warm while still looking chic. Opt for a cute pair of jeans, a cozy sweater, and a stylish coat. Add a scarf and some boots and you’re all set!
-Bundle Up: If you really want to keep warm, make sure to bundle up! A cute hat, gloves, and a scarf will go a long way in keeping you comfortable. Add a coat on top and you’ll be good to go.
-Dress In Layers: Another great way to stay warm is by dressing in layers. You can start with a base layer of leggings or tights, add a cute dress or skirt on top, and then top it off with a coat or cardigan. Add some boots or booties and you’re all set!
Keeping Warm in Your Apartment When Your Heat Is Off
When the temperature outside starts to drop, the first thing most of us do is crank up the heat in our apartments. But what do you do when your heat is off and you can’t get it turned back on right away? Here are a few tips for keeping warm in your apartment until the heat is back on:
1. Layer up! Wear light layers of clothing that you can easily take off if you start to feel too warm.
2. Make use of blankets and throws. Drape them over furniture or yourself to add an extra layer of warmth.
3. Close off any rooms that you’re not using to help contain the heat in the areas where you are.
4. Cook warming meals and drinks like soups, stews, chili, or hot chocolate. Not only will they fill your belly and help keep you warm, but they’ll also make your apartment smell delicious!